Who we are and what we do
The Chase & District Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to Community, Business and Tourism. With the support of our invaluable volunteers and membership, the Chamber has been successful in supporting and organizing a multitude of events and programs …
- Business Excellence Awards and Christmas Gala
- Chamber Business Directory
- Shop Local campaigns
- Dinner Meetings
- Education Bursary
- Chase Visitor Brochure
- Business Brainstorming sessions
Visitor Information Centre
Serving Chase and the North & South Shuswap as the ‘Western Gateway’ to the Shuswap. The Information Centre houses a wealth of information and is an invaluable resource for local and regional maps and brochures. An ideal location to ‘rack’ your business brochure for high visibility reaching over 7,000 visitors annually!
“stop by for works by local artisans, photographers, writers, aboriginal artisans and visit George, our Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep!”
Our community is blessed by the Dedication Tree Program as it continues to enhance, beautify and greet family & friends, new and old as they enter and explore the Village of Chase. Trees planted along Shuswap Avenue boulevard, serve both as a village enhancement and perhaps more importantly these trees have been marked as a dedication to someone dear or for recognition of local organizations.
Chase & District
Adams Lake Indian Band, Little Shuswap Indian Band, Neskonlith Indian Band, Village of Chase, Turtle Valley, Chase Creek and Pritchard
2018 Board of Directors
- President: Stefan Schielke – inTechrity
- Vice-President: Kelsey Snelgrove – Chase Sunflower
- Brock Endean – RedPier Consulting
- Kerri Koskimaki – Interior Savings
- Donna Smith-Bradley – Lakeside Realty Ltd.
- Joan Anderson – Sunshore Golf Course
- Village of Chase Liaison: Mayor Rick Berrigan
Chamber Executive Director: Alison Maki